Where else you can find me…
Like to know a bit more about what I do at Food At Heart?
You can find a selection of interviews below…
…and you can also find me writing here
- Washing Up Is Good For You – Department Store for the Mind
I contributed two chapters to this lovely compilation, including the title chapter; you can find out more at the Department Store for the Mind website. You can also find coverage of the book in The Independent: How to scrub up well in the kitchen by Julia Leonard
- As You Are – Department Store for the Mind
I shared the story of gut troubles and what it taught me (and how I continue to learn!) about caring for myself
- Stretching The City – Is Chocolate the Secret to Being More Mindful?
- Aduna – How to eat mindfully
- Fine Dining Lovers – 5 ways to mindfully eat food and truly taste food
- The Culture Trip – Tiny Leaf Review: a restaurant with big ambitions
If you have any queries about writing, collaborations – or anything else! – drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrate the deliciousness of eating in a more connected & calming way
7 days of (free) belly calming mini-meditations
Get calm and belly connected with these mini-meditations!