Where else you can find me…
Like to know a bit more about what I do at Food At Heart?
You can find a selection of interviews below…
…and you can also find me writing here
- Washing Up Is Good For You – Department Store for the Mind
I contributed two chapters to this lovely compilation, including the title chapter; you can find out more at the Department Store for the Mind website. You can also find coverage of the book in The Independent: How to scrub up well in the kitchen by Julia Leonard
- Helpings – Chocolate – Friend or Foe?
- Aduna – How to eat mindfully
- Well + Happy – 5 British brands taking a tasty stand against food waste / How what you smell could make you feel happier
- Can Eat Attitude – Learning to love real food one bite at a time – Part 1 and Part 2
- Gousto – Take a walk on the chocolatey side of life
- Fine Dining Lovers – 5 ways to mindfully eat food and truly taste food
- The Culture Trip – Tiny Leaf Review: a restaurant with big ambitions
- Health Bloggers Community Magazine – Why knowing how to cook is key to healthy eating
If you have any queries about writing, collaborations – or anything else! – drop me a note at email@example.com
Celebrate the deliciousness of eating in a more connected & calming way
7 days of (free) belly calming mini-meditations
Get calm and belly connected with these mini-meditations!