Taste With Me One-To-One
Work with me one-on-one to reconnect in the kitchen…
“If we were taught to cook as we are taught to walk … we would learn that being good at it relies on something deeply rooted, akin to walking, to get good at which we need only guidance, senses, and a little faith.”
Tamara Adler, An Everlasting Meal
Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start when life is a hurry and your stomach is in a flurry. But there is hope!
As well as group sessions, I offer bespoke one-to-one taste support whatever stage of cooking you’re at.
– have a troubled tum and need support to cultivate digestive calm so you can actually enjoy what you’re eating
– need to hit the pause button and reconnect with food and cooking in a more mindful and meaningful way
– want to feel excited by real foods and flavours so you can eat in a naturally healthy and happy way (this is not about cutting out whole food groups, but cooking with the wonderful array of ingredients nature provides, using the senses as a guide!)
– up your cooking creativity to make dishes that sing with colour, texture and flavour
I’m here to help.
Learn about: the basics of taste, the beauty of pause, the power of meditation, why it’s important to engage all your senses in tasting – and how you can mix this knowledge up to create delicious food.
I will support you in eating in a way that fosters a sense of kitchen and stomach calm and maximises your tasting pleasure.
How I can help you
- Tailored Tasting: a personalised programme to help you explore the basics of taste, kitchen mindfulness and the power of pausing. There’s also a sprinkle of steps to develop your kitchen creativity and connectivity. This support includes a combination of in-person, in-your-kitchen sessions along with in-person or Skype chats. I’ll guide you along the way, but where you’d like to take your taste and tummy journey is in your very own hands (and mouth).
- Kitchen Reconnection Session: this is a half or full day session in your very own kitchen. We’ll talk through what’s in your fridge and cupboard, mindful eating and stomach calming meditation goals, and even practise a few reflective tasting activities. I’ll also provide you with tailored guidance to help you going forward. This session normally includes some collaborative cooking so we can enjoy a mindful meal together.
- Let’s Cook Together: Your place or mine! If you’ve looked any of my group workshops, but would prefer something a bit more bespoke, then I can create a session just for you. Depending on where you live, there’s an option to come and cook with me in my kitchen in Buckinghamshire. (I’m happy to travel, but may need to add an extra cost if you’re far far away…)
- 121 Meditation: Meditation is one of the key tools I’ve used to manage my own digestive issues and I’m currently training as a meditation teacher with the British School of Meditation. From the beginning of 2018 I’m offering 121 meditation support with a programme that I’ll devise based on your particular requirements. If you’d like to get a meditation taster first, keep an eye on my Upcoming Events to see what group sessions I have coming up.
Let’s talk and find out what’s right for you.
If you’d like to know more about how we can explore some kitchen calm together, get in touch for a free 30 minute first chat.
We can find out a bit more about each other and whether we are a match made in tasting heaven.
Just fill out and submit the form below to let me know where you’d like some support. I’ll also send you a short questionnaire to answer before we speak.