Taste With Me One-To-One
Work with me one-on-one to uncover your kitchen happy…
“If we were taught to cook as we are taught to walk … we would learn that being good at it relies on something deeply rooted, akin to walking, to get good at which we need only guidance, senses, and a little faith.”
Tamara Adler, An Everlasting Meal
Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start…
– get the basics of cooking, but don’t know where to go next to dial up your kitchen creativity
– open your cupboard and just feel food overwhelm (or underwhelm!)
– want to hit the pause button and start to reconnect with food and cooking in a more mindful and meaningful way
– need a supporting hand to hold you on your first creative cooking steps
I’m here to help.
Alongside my group programme and workshops, I offer bespoke one-to-one taste and flavour support whatever stage you’re at!
Learn about the basics of taste, the beauty of pause and how you can mix all of these things up to create delicious food – and eat it in a way that maximises your tasting pleasure.
Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements.
Can I help you?
Some options available include:
- Tailored Tasting: a personalised programme to help you explore the basics of taste, the power of pausing and steps to develop your kitchen creativity. We’ll take elements of The Joy Of Eating programme, including the ones that resonate most with you, and tailor them to fit your needs. We can do this in person or via Skype depending on your timezone and preference. I’ll guide you along the way, but where you’d like to take your journey is in your very own hands (and mouth).
- Kitchen Happy Refresh: I’ll visit your home and we’ll go through what’s in your fridge and cupboard, decluttering, collating and getting things in a tasty order. I’ll help you put together a cupboard and fridge that’s stocked with key basics and flavours (that you enjoy!) so that you can always pull together a meal. I’ll give you some recommendations based on your lifestyle and preferences. There’s even an option to include some cooking time if that’s what you need.
- Let’s Cook Together: Your place or mine! If you’ve looked any of one of my group workshops, but would prefer something a bit more one-to-one, then I can create a session just for you. Depending on where you live, there’s an option for you to come and cook with me in my kitchen in Buckinghamshire. (I’m happy to travel, but may need to add an extra cost if you’re far far away…)
Let’s talk and find out what’s right for you.
If this sounds like something you’d love know more about and you’re up for delving into your kitchen happy, get in touch for a free 30 minute first chat.
We can find out a bit more about each other and whether we are a match made in tasting heaven.
Just fill out and submit the form below to let me know where you’d like some support. I’ll also send you a short questionnaire to answer before we speak.