- On Food At Heart you’ll find a selection of cookery courses and food events delivered by a range of providers (including me!).
- Have a little look around to find one that takes your fancy. From sushi making to chocolate walks, there’s a range of different ways to experience food.
- Once you’ve found your perfect event, simply add it to your shopping basket and pay for your ticket or voucher on Food At Heart.
- You’ll get an email confirmation and the event provider will send you any further details you might need. For vouchers, you’ll just need to contact the event provider to agree a specific date for your chosen event (make sure you give them the registration code from your confirmation email so they know it’s really you!).
- All you then need to do is turn up and enjoy your chosen experience.
Just one little tip – make sure you check the cancellation policy before you book as this will vary depending on the event.
Sometimes you’ll be taken directly to an external site: if this happens you’ll be booking directly with the event provider rather than Food At Heart.