Taste With Me One-To-One
Slow down and reconnect with me one-on-one…
Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start with slowing down when life is a hurry and your stomach is in a flurry.
If you would like some support, but want something more bespoke, I also offer one-to-one belly calming support. I’m particularly interested in supporting you with stress triggers connected to digestive problems like IBS (but also if you generally need to feel more calm and connected).
Mindfulness, slow tasting and gentle breath are great triggers to help you start to become more grounded, focussed and aware!
– have a troubled tum and want support to cultivate some digestive calm?
– need to hit the pause button and reconnect with eating – and living – in a more mindful and meaningful way?
– want to learn some tools and techniques to help you manage stress? (a common trigger for IBS!)
– love chocolate?
I’m here to help. Together we will explore…
the beauty of pause & slow
the power of meditation & mindfulness
why it’s important to engage ALL your senses in tasting – and living
You’ll often find me weaving dark chocolate into what I do as it’s one of the best ingredients to bring the pleasure and principles of slower eating to life. And because I’m a total chocolate nut!
How I can help you…
- 121 Meditation: Meditation is one of the key tools I use to manage my own digestive issues; in fact, it helped so much that I trained as a meditation teacher with the British School of Meditation. As well as group sessions, I offer 121 meditation support based on your particular requirements. If you’d like to get a taster of meditation, keep an eye on my Upcoming Events to see what group sessions are coming up.
- Tailored Tasting: a personalised programme to help you explore the basics of taste, kitchen mindfulness and the power of pausing. There’s also a sprinkle of steps to develop your kitchen creativity and connectivity. This includes a combination of in-person, in-your-kitchen sessions along with in-person or Skype chats. I’ll guide you along the way, but where you’d like to take your taste and tummy journey is in your very own hands (and mouth).
- Kitchen Reconnection Session: this is a half or full day session in your very own kitchen. We’ll talk through what’s in your fridge and cupboard, mindful eating and stomach calming meditation goals, and even practise a few reflective tasting activities. I’ll also provide you with tailored guidance to help you going forward. This session normally includes some collaborative cooking so we can enjoy a mindful meal together.
Let’s talk and find out what’s right for you.
If you’d like to know more about how we can explore some belly calm together, get in touch for a free 30 minute first chat.
We can find out a bit more about each other and whether we are a match made in slow tasting heaven.
Just fill out and submit the form below to let me know where you’d like some support. I’ll also send you a short questionnaire to answer before we speak.