- creATE Mad Hatter's Tea Party
May 7, 2016
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Come down the rabbit hole with Food At Heart at the creATE Mad Hatter’s Afternoon Tea Party.
When you were younger were you told not to play with your food? During a creATE session you’re encouraged to play, experiment and have fun with food! This is an afternoon of tasting, creativity and cooking involving all your senses.
You’ll design and create savoury and sweet afternoon tea treats – with a few flavour surprises along the way. This is an opportunity to try out some new and unusual (but nonetheless tasty!) flavour combinations.
There will be mouthfuls to enjoy on the day, including some interesting teas, plus treats to take home.
May’s menu includes:
- Scramble your egg ‘muffins’
- Curiouser & curiouser cookies
- I’m late, I’m late for a very important cupcake
Ingredients are organic and seasonal where possible. Please let me know if you have any dietary requirements.
Every creATE session is a little different, but some of the things you can expect to happen are:
– Creative food-based activities e.g. blind tasting, flavour combining, mindful food reflection
– Designing and creating food with your fellow Mad Hatters
– Extra little tasks to let you flex your creative muscles
Places are limited as classes are kept small to let everyone get involved.
Meet the provider: Food At Heart
Venue: Sushi Slim Kitchen