Celebrate the summer with a good dose of tasty salad. If you’re in need of some salad inspiration, look no further than SaladLove by David Bez. It proves that salad really shouldn’t be boring.
The winner will receive a signed copy of this salad-filled book, containing simple recipes that take 20 minutes or less to create.
I’m also running a special event on June 23rd at David’s new SaladPride cafe in Neal’s Yard. If you’re interested, you can find out more or buy tickets here.
Simply subscribe to Food At Heart emails to be entered into this month’s competition (terms & conditions are below).
Terms & Conditions:
– The winner will receive one signed copy of SaladLove by David Bex.
– To be eligible for this competition entrants must subscribe to Food At Heart email newsletters or, for existing, subscribers, entry will be confirmed via the link confirmed in the Food At Heart newsletter. The competition is only open to people based in the UK.
– The competition closes at 12.00am (GMT) on 30/06/2016.
– The winner will be picked at random and the decision is final.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The winner will be notified via e-mail using the email provided when subscribing.
– No cash alternative is available for this prize, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– By entering this competition entrants are agreeing to receive email newsletter updates from Food At Heart sent to the email address provided. You can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time.