January is always a good time to take stock and consider ways to feel healthier and happier in the year ahead. It’s also a good time to try your hand at some new recipes.
Following the success of her previous books, Sarah Wilson’s latest release ‘I Quit Sugar: Simplicious’ is full of tasty recipes and handy hints to wean yourself off sugar in the New Year.
Even if you’re not cutting back on sugar, you’ll find lots of tips for sustainable, affordable and good eating that doesn’t compromise on taste.
Simply subscribe to Food At Heart email updates to be entered into this month’s competition to win a copy of this book (terms & conditions are below).
Terms & Conditions:
– The winner will receive 1 copy of ‘I Quit Sugar: Simplicious’ by Sarah Wilson.
– To be eligible for this competition entrants must subscribe to Food At Heart email newsletters or, for existing, subscribers, entry will be confirmed via the link confirmed in the Food At Heart newsletter. The competition is only open to people based in the UK.
– The competition closes at 12.00am (GMT) on 31/01/2016.
– The winner will be picked at random and the decision is final.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The winner will be notified via e-mail using the email provided when subscribing.
– No cash alternative is available for this prize, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– By entering this competition entrants are agreeing to receive email newsletter updates from Food At Heart sent to the email address provided. You can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time.