Slow down and take your time in the kitchen with August’s prize. The brand new cookery book by food stylist and writer Georgina Hayden celebrates food that restores, revives and rejuvenates.
This month’s winner will receive a copy of Stirring Slowly: Recipes to Restore and Revive.
Simply subscribe to Food At Heart emails to be entered into this month’s competition (terms & conditions are below).
For more opportunities to slow down and reflect on flavour, check out my upcoming Mouth & Mind events…
Terms & Conditions:
– The winner will receive one signed copy of Stirring Slowly by Georgina Hayden.
– To be eligible for this competition entrants must subscribe to Food At Heart email newsletters or, for existing, subscribers, entry will be confirmed via the link confirmed in the Food At Heart newsletter. The competition is only open to people based in the UK.
– The competition closes at 12.00am (GMT) on 31/08/2016.
– The winner will be picked at random and the decision is final.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The winner will be notified via e-mail using the email provided when subscribing.
– No cash alternative is available for this prize, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– By entering this competition entrants are agreeing to receive email newsletter updates from Food At Heart sent to the email address provided. You can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time.